FREEZE
B-Rad_Ickall
Enthusiast - Level 1

HELP!

I have Note 4 (up to date).

Both Hotspot and WiFi freeze when trying to use, neither will tether or connect for more then a few moments, if at all, just freezes after turning on.

Whether in pull down screen or within program.

Tried reboots and battery removal.

Tried manual turn off & on.

Tried local Verizon guys.

Possibly having Bluetooth dropping and issues with location too (searches a lot).

Basically dead in water to provide Hotspot to my kids and can't pickup WiFi anywhere..!!

Anyone else have these issues?

And..... how the H€££ do you fix it..?!

0 Likes
Re: FREEZE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B-Rad_Ickall, help is here! I know that having a fully functioning phone is key and we are here to make that happen. Let’s work together to see what’s going on. You  have already done some wonderful steps and I want to thank you for that. We’ll just pick up from where we left off. How long has this been going on? Is this happening intermittent or consistently?  Have you tried your phone in Safe Mode to see if the issue still arises? If not, no worries! Here’s how: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-121765/

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

B-Rad_Ickall
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been happening for week to 10 days at least.

And consistently.

Is there way to uninstall added/updated apps all at once?

I did uninstall almost all apps I didn't any longer need already.

Do I add back in apps from My Apps in the Play Store or within phone settings?

Thx

0 Likes
B-Rad_Ickall
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was 3rd party app. (Which I did suspect but had no idea how to fix)

Thank you.

Back to 98% happy with Note4 and Verizon.

FYI-

Instead of uninstalling ALL apps and reinstalling one app at a time, I went into app manager and checked running apps that were either new or I was suspicious of.

Luckily it wasn't one of my new favorite ones, but an older one that started being active again.

First I tried that app, and it was that 1st suspicious app, ...apparently ....so far.

Thx!!

0 Likes