Facebook Single Sign On?
Joeprep4820
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been having an issue with my Facebook Account on my Note 4, with KitKat. Facebook randomly sends me a message stating that my sign on has expired and that Single Sign On has failed. to fix this, I've tried uninstalling FB, reinstalling, to no avail. Next I've tried clearing the cache, clearing the data, force stopping, all to no avail. I can sync contacts, but I want to sync my other information from FB onto my phone. Also Verizon employee, yes, I've tried taking the battery out and turning it off and on. Anyone have a similar problem? How is this fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Facebook Single Sign On?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate all those steps you've already taken to resolve the Facebook difficulty, Joeprep4820. There is some great information at  http://bit.ly/1zCP0Ig from Google regarding their Single Sign-On feature that may help to resolve the difficulties. Is Single Sign-On enabled on your Note 4? Are you able to sign in and stay signed into Facebook through your phone's browser?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Sashman1972

This has been going on for quite a while now and no one has an answer.  Why?  Trying to sync Facebook photo's with Note 3 photo gallery stopped out of no where.  Every bit of troubleshooting has been done, but I keep seeing "unable to single sign-on (sso) to facebook at this time"  When I open the phone's gallery, and go to Settings, I tap on the key and plus sign icon on the top right of the phone, which is "Add Account".  Google has a green circle next to it and so does Facebook.  When I tap on Facebook, the error once again pops up.  Every time I try to sync the galleries to my phone or go to Settings > Accounts > Facebook > Sync With Your Device, when I tap to sync with my device, the error pops up.  The calender and gallery sync intervals can't be tapped on.  One of your agents gave me a phone number for Facebook.  I told him that I bet my life that the number won't work; there's no way to get in contact with Facebook.  I dialed the number, and I was right.  Stop telling your employees to tell your customers to dial (650) 543-4800, only to have them reach a dead end.  This number isn't for any sort of support, it's just for law enforcement and people looking to do business with them.  I was also told that this is an issue with Facebook.  I find it a bit hard that Facebook, a site with 1,393,000,000 (That's BILLION'S, to the slow folks in Mississippi.) users would allow this to go on for so long, and not have a fix within minutes.  Verizon has no clue why this is happening.  I'm so happy I know about phones, because the geniuses at Verizon tried to get me to do a factory reset, because most of them have no clue what they're doing.  Yeahhhhh, NOT doing a factory reset.  Samsung has no idea why this is happening.  This isn't a condition issue, and if it were, I keep my phone's in pristine condition.  Someone needs to figure out why the hell this is happening, and since you're the phone carrier, selling people these phone's, I leave it to you to find a fix for this.  The link you posted, Troubleshooting Single Sign-On (SSO) - Google Apps Help, has absolutely nothing to do with this issue.  Now get to work, find an answer, reply to this, and tell me why this has happened and what needs to be done to fix it.

0 Likes
ecaracuzzi

Any solution to this problem? I am experiencing the same thing, very frustrating. Thanks

0 Likes