Facebook contact pictures in Verizon Message+?
erikibarra14

I have my Google contacts linked with my Facebook contacts, so their Facebook profile pictures are also their contact pictures. I just started using Verizon Message+ for texting due to it having Wi-Fi texting, but it only shows contact pictures if I have a picture set on the Google contact and not just via the linked Facebook contact. Is there way for it show the contact pictures that are coming from the linked Facebook contacts?

0 Likes
Re: Facebook contact pictures in Verizon Message+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Erikbarra14- I totally understand that you need one unified address book. You can merge contacts in the contacts application. You first touch the three dots in the upper right corner. Then select merge similar contacts and it asks you to select contacts to merge.

MarcusG_VZW 

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
erikibarra14

That does not answer my question. I said I already have my Google contacts merged with my Facebook contacts, but it won't show the Facebook contact pictures in Verizon's Message+ app.

0 Likes
Gospodinjuha
Enthusiast - Level 2

They're not going to answer you because these low level employees have no idea what you're talking about. I'm beginning to wonder if Verizon even has developers or they just hire some random guy to throw together some trash then get rid of him or her then don't know how to support their crap.