Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Forget verizon
INFINITE1511
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seriously other carriers got super slow motion for the camera why not yours i wish Samsung had more pull when it comes to their updates.

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Re: Forget verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question! You definitely should be able to enable the super slow motion feature for your camera. Are the AR emojis missing too? Have all updates been fully loaded onto your device? Please check this and let us know what you find!

0 Likes
INFINITE1511
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I tried everything others are experiencing the same issue it's with the stock samsung messaging app no ar emoji. Stock samsung camera no super slow motion the update 11 only included a security update

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can find all your features. Are you still having issues locating some available feature for your camera? Has there been any new updates? What model Samsung do you have? What software update do you currently have?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes