From Working Fine, to Wi-Fi not Working
Culchie23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I unhooked my router and modem to re-arrange the room. After reconnecting, me (Note 2) and my wife (S3) couldn't receive the wi-fi signal. It says "connection was disconnected for being too slow". Or, "your wi-fi connection is unstable". Is this because of the software update ? Anyone had this problem and fixed it ? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: From Working Fine, to Wi-Fi not Working
Not applicable

First thing to try is turn off your phones. Then see if the connection shows up as before. Now another thing you can do is go into your WiFi settings and select FORGET network. Turn off the phones and turn them back on and see if you again get a notice of found new network. If you do click connect, enter your pass code and see if it works as before.

Lastly some folks here are saying WiFi is not stable after the update, if that is the case I would contact Samsung first and then Verizon to see if they have a fix.

I think my first suggestions should correct the issue.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: From Working Fine, to Wi-Fi not Working
Not applicable

First thing to try is turn off your phones. Then see if the connection shows up as before. Now another thing you can do is go into your WiFi settings and select FORGET network. Turn off the phones and turn them back on and see if you again get a notice of found new network. If you do click connect, enter your pass code and see if it works as before.

Lastly some folks here are saying WiFi is not stable after the update, if that is the case I would contact Samsung first and then Verizon to see if they have a fix.

I think my first suggestions should correct the issue.

Good Luck

0 Likes