Frustrated
steven1210

had to replace my note 3 and cant find my ringtones now. Says to go to music inbox and download but cant find that inbox... please help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Frustrated
Fordham81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Figured it put. While on the Verizon Tones home page hold down the icon on the bottom left of the S5 that looks like the envelopes. A help screen appears listing the pages on the app. The bottom one is "Purchases & Downloads". Open it and at the end of the second paragraph is a "click here". Showed my pending download- which when clicked- downloaded. No error message regarding memory card.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Fordham81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing here. Cannot find an answer anywhere.  I went to a "Verizon Wireless Zone" store and they said that the  Verizon Tones app is a waste, and support is non-existent. You can download a variety of apps for free and create your own

Hey- Verizon Support- how can I download the 15 second clip I just paid for?

0 Likes
Fordham81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Figured it put. While on the Verizon Tones home page hold down the icon on the bottom left of the S5 that looks like the envelopes. A help screen appears listing the pages on the app. The bottom one is "Purchases & Downloads". Open it and at the end of the second paragraph is a "click here". Showed my pending download- which when clicked- downloaded. No error message regarding memory card.

0 Likes