Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Future exchange
wpgriff

So I haven't really seen a clear answer for this question. None of the phones currently out come close to the note 7. If we were to exchange(downgrade) to a current phone that Verizon offers. Do we have the option of upgrading without penalty to a different phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Future exchange
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

We certainly want to make this process as easy as possible on you with the right options for your needs. If exchange the Note 7 for a different model now the new 2 year contract or Device Payment Agreement conditions will be in place. I apologize as we would be unable to offer another exchange at a later time. What features interest you the most in a new phone?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
skizdidlyidler

So, hypothetically, I trade my Note 7 in for an iPhone 7. I don't like the iPhone, and I'm still within my 14 days, can I return/exchange the new iPhone for another phone (for free)? Or would that incur restocking fees & etc.?

wpgriff

Another good question! Thanks

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

You would more than likely have to pay the restocking fee. I believe it occurs no matter if you are returning for a different device, or exchanging for the same device. You'd also have to pay the activation fee if it applies (I read mixed comments about activation fees not applying when you order online, but haven't confirmed.)

0 Likes