GPS location
Kymbrown

The location on my note 4 is not working properly...it gives an error that exact location could not be found...

0 Likes
Re: GPS location
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kymbrown

I love using the GPS on my device. It really comes in handy. Has the GPS worked on your phone previously? When you go into your location settings, what mode is it set to?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kymbrown

It worked up until about a week ago...I use it all the time...when I go to my settings it is turned on...it just will not pinpoint my exact location

0 Likes
Kymbrown

Theode is high accuracy in my location settings

0 Likes
Kymbrown

The mode

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kymbrown, these are all great details you have provided. High Accuracy is indeed the mode you want selected. Regarding apps, are you using Google Maps to pinpoint your location or VZ Navigator?
Are you currently using or have your phone set to Power Same Mode?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get your phone located pronto Kym. Please enable WiFi on your phone (no need to connect to any WiFi network), and test. Having WiFi enabled on your phone will help your phone get situated using the nearest WiFi networks in the area, again no need to connect to any WiFi networks. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes