Galaxy Note 10 plus moisture detected won't charge.
dvl486

Hello, my Galaxy Note 10 plus 5G has been showing the "moisture detected in charger/usb port" error since 6pm last night, so for 16 hours i can't charge it. It is now down to 25% battery, and ive tried turning off and back on, letting it sit by a a fan, and nothing works, any help is greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 10 plus moisture detected won't charge.
KSGerber
Contributor - Level 1

Your phone thinks it is wet at the charging port. If it is, then it must be dried. I had my phone give me the same message when it got wet.   I would recommend putting the phone near a bright light bulb that is turned on like a lamp. A few inches away is good where you can feel the warmth of the bulb, not too close or far. Have the charging port of the phone face the light bulb. Leave it there with the light on for a few hours. This worked for me.  It dried out the port.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 10 plus moisture detected won't charge.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you've received the moisture detection message on your phone dvl486. I know this must be frustrating but this means there is some form of liquid damage to the device. The best suggestion is to replace the phone by upgrading or with an insurance claim if you have insurance on your line.

Do you have any questions?

0 Likes