Galaxy Note 2 battery drain
kbachler
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having rapid battery drain that started with the "upgrade".  The phone will sometimes drain while still plugged in!  I am currently experimenting with what can be turned off to help, but have had inconsistent results.

Edited to start new discussion.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2 battery drain
kbachler
Enthusiast - Level 3

>>Duplicate post removed to comply with the .  See <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kbachler lets make certain you stay charged! Closing apps is certainly a good start in perserving the battery so lets look into some other details. How long is the battery staying charged? Are you using the charger that came with the device? Have you tried a different charger? Keep us posted!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kbachler
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
kbachler
Enthusiast - Level 3

Any update on a fix?

0 Likes
brentwoodperson
Enthusiast - Level 3

The same thing happened to me after I did the upgrade to 4.3.  I was and still using Hyperion batteries.  1 a day after the upgrade.  Since getting a replacement Note 2 I'm back to 2 days per battery. Get a replacement. It's the fix.

0 Likes
kbachler
Enthusiast - Level 3

Listen, brentwoodperson, I understand you're all for getting the replacement - you've posted so in a number of forums.  Please stop now.

The issue is that the issues many of us are having are intermittent.  They can not necessarily be reproduced on demand. So I can't just go into a Verizon store and insist on a replacement because I cannot necessarily demonstrate the issue.

I also have a busy schedule and travel extensively. I can't waste a lot of time at a store.  I need a reliable fix or exchange, and that is why I am hoping that the Verizon moderators will respond - as I am sure there are many in my situation.

0 Likes
kbachler
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't received any response from you or others.  Please help.

0 Likes