Galaxy Note 2 takes a long time to charge, doesn't hold a charge, and gets hot. Help! Thank you.
slwilso

I've deleted as many programs as possible.  But really gets hot and I have to use programs like "coolphone", etc.

I don't think this is making any dent.  Last night I had it on the charger that came with it and had it turned off.  All night and

this morning it was only 39% charged.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2 takes a long time to charge, doesn't hold a charge, and gets hot. Help! Thank you.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Do you have a secondary charger for it? Have you tried plugging it into your computer to see what happens? That will increase the time it takes to charge, but in your case it may not if it's taking a long time already while plugged into the wall. Does it still get hot while plugged into the computer? What does your battery usage look like, check under: settings>battery.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2 takes a long time to charge, doesn't hold a charge, and gets hot. Help! Thank you.
ftballsrorange

Amazon has amazing deals on batteries (either oversized or direct replacements) I recently purchased 2 new OEM batteries and the wall dock charger for $15-18...To answer your original question my guess would be the battery is just old...Good Luck

0 Likes