Galaxy Note 2 will not charge.
Bmac033p

Over the last two days my Note 2 will not charge properly. It will charge, then not charge,  then charge, and not charge. Sometimes wiggling the cord helps. I've tried different chargers amd different batteries...no difference. This phone was just recently replaced by Asurion. I believe this a hardware problem, and I'm very disappointed.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Galaxy Note 2 will not charge.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bmac033p, it's important to us that you have a properly working device. We recommend that you bring your device into a store to have it evaluated since you have tried different chargers and have to wiggle the charger when connected. This issue may be caused by physical damage in the charging port. Have you called Asurion at 888-881-2622 to report this issue?

Click http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/ for the closest store location.

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2 will not charge.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bmac033p, it's important to us that you have a properly working device. We recommend that you bring your device into a store to have it evaluated since you have tried different chargers and have to wiggle the charger when connected. This issue may be caused by physical damage in the charging port. Have you called Asurion at 888-881-2622 to report this issue?

Click http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/ for the closest store location.

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes