Galaxy Note 2
marcodif
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dear Verizon,  will there be an option to buy a Galaxy Note 2 without your logo on the home button?  Even after recently upgrading to my S3, I was going to sell it and pay full retail for the Galaxy Note 2.  I was APPALLED to see that Verizon ruined the look of the phone by putting their logo on the home button.  You are the only carrier to do this, as well as the last carrier to release the phone.  So you want customers to buy a phone you didn't make and essentially advertise for you for free?  Or maybe its a ploy to ingrain the Verizon name into the users brain because they cant help but see it every time they use the phone?  Its really disgusting, and it's all over the internet.  I am considering breaking my contract and going with another carrier so I can buy the phone without your logo on it (and I wont pay you a dime either).  You really have gone TOO FAR in messing with the manufacturers phone.  Leave it alone, the way the manufacturer intended it to look and operate.  You don't realize yet that your actions has now impacted the number of sales for this one phone on your network.  I know I wont be the only one to skip over purchasing it because of the logo.  I'd be curious to know how many people don't buy the phone because of this or switch to another network.  At some point, Verizon will cease to be "at the top" with the 4G LTE network, and the other 3 will start to pull away customers because you've done things like this that are not for the consumer, but for yourself.

Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2
rcschnoor
Legend

marcodif wrote:

Dear Verizon,  will there be an option to buy a Galaxy Note 2 without your logo on the home button?

No.

ffx2
Contributor - Level 2

wow if this person is this upset about the little logo on the front of the phone I seriously hope they don't flip it over and see what's on the back.

I'm sure Verizons response to them will be "don't let the door hit you on the way out" >Quote edited to make it family friendly<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

marcodif
Enthusiast - Level 3

I saw the logo on the back. >Comment deleted. DO NOT call others names<

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Everyone has to complain about something on their phone.

Most complain about performance, though. I guess fashion is very important to some.

ffx2
Contributor - Level 2

so you're gonna buy a cover for the back but a sticker for the front is too much?

Like other people have stated , some people just aren't happy uunless they are complaining.

marcodif
Enthusiast - Level 3

>Post deleted, refrain from attacking other forum users<

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Good luck finding a phone without a carrier logo on it, especially one that only works on said carrier's network.

Abejero
Enthusiast - Level 3

After struggling with the many problems of the Thunderbolt for almost two years and now patiently waiting for the Note 2, I will be THRILLED BEYOND BELIEF if the worst problem the Note 2 has is "Verizon" printed on the home button.

cambodianknight
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you whine and cry about that then you really need to get out more often! Some of us could care less about the logo as long as it performs like it advertised.