Galaxy Note 2
majorpayne
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think Verizon should get this. I know at least 4 people myself who will be going whereever this lands.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 2
PAULUS
Contributor - Level 1

This will be my next phone, whichever carrier it comes to.  Listen up Verizon, you need to be first in line for this!!!

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

The Galaxy Note II was beautiful to behold!

StPaulD
Enthusiast - Level 1

If Verizon doesn't get this I'll be very likely to jump ship.  If it's true they're trying to run the LG phablet against this one, they'll lose.  No question about it.

ftai70

The LG Intuition (Optimus) has been out since February.  So I don't know why Verizon would launch something that's already 7 months old in technology.  If Verizon doesn't carry either the Galaxy Note 2 nor the rumored HTC phablet, I would seriously consider switching carrier.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Highly unlikely Verizon will get this phone.  Personally I see a potential rootkit coming their way with the Note 2.  A bit worried about some of the "software" tech they are using.  I was considering getting one just in case people at work get them, but right now...  VMWare MVP scares me and I may have to make sure they can be rooted so it can be removed.

0 Likes
Guruz23
Enthusiast - Level 1

If Verizon don't get the note 2 a lot of customers will transfer to AT&T

NYYANKEESFAN

Hello; If I am wrong. I am wrong. But the name you are using. Galaxy Note 1 or 2.  That is the name of the phone that AT&T already using. Sprint and Verizon are changing the name to Galaxy Journal. The same as the Note. Just a name change. I don't know why. Verizon is still stalling out. Of when this phone will be out for production for service. I have been waiting a year now. A 5.3 inch screen. And now I heard. That they are creating a 5.6 inch screen.  I think that it to much screen size already. For a phone.

0 Likes
tylerraffeo

(Deleted personal information per VZW ToS)

Message was edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

tylerraffeo wrote:

**** all the emails

(J.R.) XXXXXXX XXXXXX

228-XXX-XXXX

Dude! Get a grip! You need to sign into the Verizon Wireless Community and change your email communicatio preferences to stop the email notifications. Also you are exposing your full name and phone number to this public forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes