Re: Galaxy Note 2
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Ok, y'all can quit stressing now. http://briefmobile.com/galaxy-note-2-confirmed-for-verizon-sch-i605

Oh, but some of you don't get good service, so you're leaving anyway, so I don't see why you care.

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

So, then you're leaving because you don't get good reception, not because they will or won't get a certain phone, therefore you just came to this thread to complain about something you don't even care about.

0 Likes
Override
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe you're not familiar with alternatives, I'll give you a hint: SIP? Unlimited Data? The decisive factor being having the phone I want for the first time in a long time. So no, I actually came here to deal with trolls. I've got plenty of time for it at the moment.

0 Likes
ParkerJE

Thanks for the link!!   I've backed away from the edge.   To think that Verizon was going to forcefeed us another year of inferior models while I watch coworkers and friends flaunt their savvy stylish tech-current models, albeit on weaker signal networks, would be the end of my contract. I would rather suffer a dropped call now and then versus miss out on the Note another year.

0 Likes
Override
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks.

And yes, you're right. Some might be living anyway. It's good to see you care even though they don't lol.

0 Likes
Marthahod
Enthusiast - Level 1

Honestly I dont understand what is your problem, but some people here want to have last phone in the market. I has been with verizon for long time and I cant never get phone that I want, I got Samsung Droid Charge because I couldnt get Galaxy S II, I have two tablets with verizon and 3 phones and I still try to understand why is verizon sooo good. I has been in places with friends and sometimes they get signal and i dont get signal and they have at&t and I have verizon, sometimes I am in car with my husband and he have signal and I lost signal and i got so mad because he want stay in verizon and I dont want to. I told him I wanted Galaxy Note, I want that phone since At&t launch that phone and I wont care if we will have to use two differents carriers and I dont care what people say you leaving just for a phone and yes I will leave because my contract expired and I want galaxy note 2, If verizon bring galaxy note 2 i guess i will stay with verizon two more years, but people here shouldnt act way you do because you want the best phone in the market.