I am having a weird issue w/ my Note 3. At random times, if I try to make a call, or receive a call. There will be dead silence on both ends. In fact, there is no call connect sound even made. It's very annoying.. However, if I switch batteries (factory originals),then it works temporarily, but goes back to having that same issue, that same day. So I have to always carry around a spare battery with me. I've tried everything.
1. Soft reset. May or may not work.
2. Factory reset, worked for a few days. then went back to it's original state.
3. Removing all apps possible. Also disabled quite a few apps
4. Tried every type of diagnostics check. Nothing helped.
5. Switched batteries (factory originals). Temp fix, but goes back to having the same issue.
Please helps. Thanks.
SS -Note 3 - Verizon - Call Connect issue.
You might want to try cycling Airplane mode. Changing Batteries is essentially power-cycling the phone. But people with SMS issues on other Samsung devices are finding if they power-cycle their devices the SMS messages go through. For others, they've had success cycling Airplane mode.
I appreciate the steps you have takjen to resolve this; I can imagine how upsetting this is. Let's get to work and fix it. Please use the manufacturer approved batteries. The complete a factory reset http://vz.to/1v604ge but make sure you disable http://vz.to/1kRFu05. Then, don't restore any apps and skip Google Set up.
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport