Re: Galaxy Note 3 Charger Issues
pov2014
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone out there has Samsung Galaxy Note 4, and if you do, does the charger has similar defective product/charge issue?  I would like to know and if Note 4 charge is better, or none defective, then can/will Verizon willing to update us to Note 4?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pov2014,

I understand you need a reliable battery, which needs a working charger. Please press and hold the power button until you see the Samsung logo appears, then release. With the logo on the screen, press and hold the Volume Down Button until you see Safe Mode on left of the screen, then release. Test the charging in Safe Mode and keep us posted.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
karpecorgi
Enthusiast - Level 2

What does "test your charger" mean?

I'm testing it every day to try and charge it.

Other chargers with fine.  Looks like its the 3

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies, karpecorgi! Please run the phone in Safe Mode, and attempt to use your charger. Then report back here and let us know if it works in Safe Mode, or if you continue to have the issues.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
karpecorgi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Safe mode does the same thing. Same "connect to original charger"

SLOW charge. Regular micro chargers much faster. Please advise

On Dec 17, 2014 8:31 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
pov2014
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am charging in SAFE MODE and it doesn't work as suggested.  The original charger that came with the phone, you don't see the  power lit-up when charging your phone.  It would say charging but in fact it wasn't.  I got new charger line with heavier type USB and when charging, you would see a power light lit up where you plug in your charger.  This charger will automatically shut off when fully charged.  I think it is the design type and style of the charger tip that is faulty or defective product.  Since having  problem with this new charger line that Verizon just swapped for me (it only last for 2 weeks and already having problem, and I see no power light up at the base of the USB), and instead of getting new charger again ( I am intend to get new charger soon because it broke few weeks ago) .  I hate of going back and forth in the store and get a replacement for it, while I know it's not gonna last, so  I use the LG Lucid charger for the right side slot to charge my phone.  It's fine and working well so far...

0 Likes
Re: Re: Galaxy Note 3 Charger Issues
verizonmoderator1
0 Likes