Enthusiast - Level 2

All 3 services are equally affected.

The model is SM-N900V

sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3

--- Original Message ---

Re: Galaxy Note 3 horrible reception
Sniper_P229
Enthusiast - Level 1

Seems like what everyone is saying is this...

Since the last SOFTWARE UPDATE the phone's signal performance has degraded to 0 to low signal at best.

Is the software falsely reporting low signal strength or is the software degrading the TX/RX (send/receive) section of the phone?

Maybe the questions here are not for Verizon but for Samsung...

itechteam
Enthusiast - Level 3

My reception has dropped to almost 0 with the new update, I need a fix soon or will have to make a change.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

itechteam lets find a fix and get the signal boosted! Your business means everything to us and we definitely don't want you to consider leaving. What zip code are you located in? Do you have trouble everywhere or a specific location?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
itechteam
Enthusiast - Level 3

since the upgrade my phone is useless in my house, and some of the area around me. I used to brag about the 4g reception but something broke in the upgrade, you can see it from the posts above, how can I down grade to the previous version so I can use the phone again?

y2krebel
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here - looking at options right now.  Kit Kat upgrade seems to be the culprit.

itechteam
Enthusiast - Level 3

any one know how to downgrade?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't "downgrade" to the previous version of the OS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

itechteam
Enthusiast - Level 3

cool at least it works good as a paper weight

budone
Legend

VZW and Samsung really needs to get the signal issue corrected. I have 4-5 bats until i make or receive a call. Then the signal drops like a lead balloon. I hqd someone concerned about me last night as they and another tried to call me and each call went straight to VM.