Re: Galaxy Note 4 Android 5.1.1 Update - VZW FAIL
Hotshoe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Once again the broken record says the same thing over and over. What a joke you've become. Have a CEO make a statement. Obviously, you know little about business as CEO's don't make statements like you are suggesting. Most children know that. Once again, it's December 14th, 2015 and no update from Verizon. When was 5.1.1 released? Every other American carrier has released it. So no matter what, Verizon looks really incompetent. I honestly cannot believe you keep on this thread defending the indefensible. It does not speak highly of your intelligence. Clearly you're a troll and should leave.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

No I am not Verizon support.  This is customer to customer forum.  This has been beaten with a dead horse with manufacturers getting a free pass.  Just saying...  If they honestly wanted to support their product they could do something about it.  However keep giving them free passes and this is the result.  Europe has shown far better results

0 Likes
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

5.0.1 is a horrible update.  My phone has lagged so much, served as a heat warmer, and just given me nothing but headaches since the update months ago.  All the other carriers have 5.1.1 for the Note 4.  Verizon could care less it seems.  And no, I don't want a response from a rep saying blah blah blah.  The problem is this old update that is known to have problems and Verizon's inability to release the latest update because they're probably trying to cram as much of their own bloatware into the release as possible.  No, it's not Samsung we're waiting on, it's Verizon.  TBH, I'm tired of paying so much money for data where the other carriers like Tmobile are now including streaming music and video services as free data usage while Verizon still has them count against your data and already charges a lot for it as well.  I live in surburbs of NYC in NY so I would get good reception with any carrier.  I think it's totally time to switch carriers and leave Verizon's overpriced fees and way slow update cycles for Tmobile or Sprint.  Enough is enough.  I don't want to be one of your cash cows anymore.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@kidqwik

It saddens me to hear you’re not happy with your device or our service.  I want to ensure we do everything we can to keep you a happy Verizon Wireless customer.

I see you’re experiencing problems with your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.  Please share with me details of what you’re experiencing so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

ftlng
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone at Verizon ever read any of the posts on here about the Note 4?  We all at one time had a great phone.  It was probably the best phone ever in the 24 years of having cell phones.  Then, along came update 5.0.1 that has changed this phone into one of the most frustrating pieces of garbage ever.  Has Verizon done anything to fix it?  Nope!  Either get 5.1.1 out to all of us or give us the Note 5 (if it's better).  DON'T keep jerking us around.  We are all paying customers who deserve some customer service.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Toxicle
Enthusiast - Level 3

Of course they don't actually read these, or even have anyone here who can actually help with real problems.

My assumption is that they sit in an office playing CoD, throwing darts at a board to determine which questions to ask us when someone posts something to this board.

0 Likes
Zacharee1
Contributor - Level 1

Excellent hypothesis. I think it's a very good explanation of how the online support team works. 😜

0 Likes
Toxicle
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's the only one that really makes sense.

Remember the 'Updates are exciting!' statement we all got?

"Hey Steve, another one on the Note 4 section just said something, you're up"

"Awww man. Ok, let's pause"

*Throws dart*

"Darn, I got 'Updates are exciting!' - I don't see how that one will fly, but if they're dumb enough to keep paying for that phone we abandoned, maybe they won't realize we're mocking them, it's worth a shot."

Chapman1969
Contributor - Level 1

If verizon would listen to there customers and give us some information on

the update instead of leaving us in the dark that would be a start in the

right direction

On Dec 17, 2015 5:29 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Did you guys ever read the terms of the forum. This forum us customer to customer first. If a rep does apply it will be only to have a rep call you much like you dialling 611 on your phone.

0 Likes