Galaxy Note 4- I found some "secret code" online that were supposed to access the internal service panel of the phone. Does any one know is this is workable on the Verizon issued device?
hfischermn

I found some "secret code" online that were supposed to access the internal service panel of the phone.It was said that punching in the code *#0*# on the keypad would open to the test page. It did not work for me.  Does any one know is this is workable on the Verizon issued device?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 4- I found some "secret code" online that were supposed to access the internal service panel of the phone. Does any one know is this is workable on the Verizon issued device?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did the website where you found this code say it was for a Samsung Galaxy Note phone?  Some codes only work on phone by certain manufacturers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note 4- I found some "secret code" online that were supposed to access the internal service panel of the phone. Does any one know is this is workable on the Verizon issued device?
mama23dogs
Legend

"Internal service panel "?  

I know if you tap on the baseband 7 times you get developer access.

0 Likes
hfischermn

Thanks for responding.

I came across it at this web site: New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Secret Codes, Hidden Menu Galaxy Note Four | SamTeck   

Its heading was Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Secret Codes. Later it stated These codes will work on all the models of galaxy series

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IN the comments, one post said it does not work on his Verizon model.

0 Likes