Re: Galaxy Note 8 Trade-In Promotion - Scam?
sha21g
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did the same...I turned in my Edge 7 during the promo time to get $480 off a Note 8.  I paid off the $440+ on the Edge 7 and turned it in for the $480 credit.  Only to find out they never credited my account so I am paying the full price on the Note 8.  I have been fighting this since september and keep getting promised over and over that I will be credited, but as of now...still have no signs of that credit.  I feel jipped and would have NEVER upgraded at all if I knew this would happen.  I would've stuck with my edge 7 that was paid off!  Now I have a $880 bill on my Note 8 and a higher monthly payment that I never agreed to. They are about to lose a 20+ yr client and 3 lines at that.  I'm hating this right now...never have I ever had to call back more than once to settle an issue.  This is 4 calls/chats and over 4 hrs of follow ups to no avail. 

What are you planning on doing?

sha21g
Enthusiast - Level 2

DId they block your response?  I think you're dealing with what I am....

0 Likes
sha21g
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you choose to stay with Verizon, because with all of this...I am about to leave and I would like to know how others have proceeded. Now they just said they cannot honor the promo because it only applies to new lines and not existing lines.  This is a straight out lie because I would have never started the process at all except they contacted me to upgrade my line as an original note 7 owner.   I'm so tired of their games and lies... what a waste of my time.

Please advise if any of you have found a productive way to proceed with being handled like this...