Re: Galaxy Note Edge after Marshmallow update randomly restarts its self and prompts for physical password...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Edvert we want you to be able to depend on your phone. Let's make that happen. If you can please share details as to exactly is what is going on with your device, we would appreciate it.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note Edge after Marshmallow update randomly restarts its self and prompts for physical password...
TonyStark
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Hooligan3... It should pop up as a notification when ready. Until then, you can check under Settings, scroll to System Updates and have a look. If not,  be patient, these  things roll out in waves.

0 Likes
Hooligan3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, I was able to get the update.  Just had to turn off my phone, and remove the SIM card for a few seconds.

Verizon support, you all have seen the numerous documented messages regarding the reboot issues since Marshmallow came out.  Please stop with your scripted requests for more info, and let people know if a fix is being worked on.  The newest update fixed the Night Clock issue, which is great, but the reboots are still quite annoying.

n900mixalot
Enthusiast - Level 3

I see that there's been another update. I'm turning my Note Edge back on to see if it stops freezing and locking up. I hope it works! Fingers crossed ...

0 Likes