Galaxy Note II upgrade will not allow apps to remind of missed calls or voicemails, repeated. was working fine before upgrade. Have tried many aps....very frustrated tech support was even puzzled..
tickedofftoo

I have lost the function using aps to send audio repeated reminders for missed calls and voicemails since the latest download (I think KITKAT) I have treid many free aps.  don't want to pay for any if they won't work either.  Tech support was puzzled too.  Very sad and frustrated, had this working for last year and half.  May have to go to Iphone when contract is up soon.  Any help to get this simple task back greatly appreciated, don't use a lot of aps and just basic needs and reminders.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Note II upgrade will not allow apps to remind of missed calls or voicemails, repeated.  was working fine before upgrade.  Have tried many aps....very frustrated tech support was even puzzled..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that your phone is not working as expected after the latest software update tickedofftoo! While updates are intended to improve performance, software updates may change the way your phone works, may add features and it also may remove features. Additionally, some applications may not work with newer software versions due to incompatibility. Sometimes, some system files will also cause conflicts with new software update and this conflicts are commonly resolved by doing a factory reset. Please follow the steps at this link http://vz.to/1i5WaSo and make sure to uncheck/diselect at steps 4 and 5. Please make sure to back up all your media and contacts before doing the reset.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes