Galaxy note 7 refund?
dguerra531
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone received a refund for the Note 7? I paid full price for phone and case at time of purchase. That's over $1000. I had to purchase a new Edge and set up payments to pay over 24 months. I have seen no refund, 25 gift card, or $100 incentive money for staying with Samsung. Whats up with that?

Dan G.

Re: Galaxy note 7 refund?
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I to have replace my note 7 with the edge but the only credit I got back was the taxes on the first note 7 which I returned over a month ago and just got that back on my credit card. I have not seen the $25. for the first return nor have I seen anything else that was promised 

0 Likes
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

I traded for the Edge on 12 October and the refund hit my account on the 25th for the full amount, which included the taxes and upgrade fee.  The incentive credits are supposed to be applied to the bill in 1-2 billing cycles for all Note 7 owners.

RACBRO3
Enthusiast - Level 3

No refund or credit yet here. Not only did Verizon force me to use my upgrade as a downgrade, they are in no hurry getting their customers out of this mess and not helpful when you call about it either.

_BrianZ
Contributor - Level 1

I shipped my first Note7 back on 10-14-16, and I got an email on 10-25-16 that my refund was processed, and it posted to my credit card on 10-26-16 (because it was a preorder purchase charged directly to my card).  Still waiting on a box for the second Note7.

katrinan_vzw
Verizon Employee

@racbro3 We never want you to feel as if you  had to downgrade. We want to ensure you get your refund and credits. Please check your inbox for a private message.

0 Likes
katrinan_vzw
Verizon Employee

Let's look into this for you. We want to ensure you get all credits promised. Please check your inbox.

0 Likes
monicoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I returned my Note7 on Oct 28th and still no refunds or credits have been applied to my account nor have I received any update emails . I also purchased the Samsung 7 Edge and was charged an upgrade fee.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hearing that this has still not been resolved for you monicoo is very concerning. We want to get this taken care of for you as soon as possible. Can you please send us a DM/PM via Twitter or Faceboook so that we can look into this for you right away. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lonestar614
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, 2 billing cycles later and still no $100 credit on the 2 phones. Can someone advise us as to what to do in this situation, or do we just keep waiting?