Galaxy note 8 home screen panels
tlalsterberg

I have a new galaxy note 8 that suddenly has 13 home screen panels or screens with my app icons spread out really thin. Isn't there supposed to be an icon to condense that setting?

All my other phones had that icon with a bunch of dots that would take your home screens down to around four.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy note 8 home screen panels
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know I like my apps to be lined up a certain way, and on a limited number of home screens. Help is here for you to do this on your Note 8, tlalsterberg. First you will want to move the icons to the screens you want them on. You do this by touching and holding the app, then dragging it to the edge of the screen closest to the screen where you want the icon to end up. Once you’ve done this a sufficient number of times to free up some of those 13 screens, follow this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-214283/ to remove the unwanted home screen panels. Be sure to keep us posted.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes