Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Groupme App
bauerbugs

I have turned on the notifications in my settings, within the Groupme app AND within the Groupme chat box. But I am not receiving any notifications. I won't actually know if anything is being said unless I open the app every few minutes.

Anyone have this problem? How did you fix it?

0 Likes
Re: Groupme App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bauerbugs, we apologize for the issues you are having with your messaging app. I rely on my phone to notify me when I receive a message and I know that you do as well. Don't worry. We are here to help resolve the notification issues you are having. When did the issue begin? Have you ever received notifications? Is the Groupme App, up to date?

-JacobG_VZW  

0 Likes
Re: Groupme App
CHRBOH98

Make sure the app is not in the "Deep Sleep" or "Sleeping Apps" section in the device care portion. 

0 Likes