Health check says my wifi on but not connected when I no it is
swayback

Health check says my wifi on but not connected when I no it is

0 Likes
Re: Health check says my wifi on but not connected when I no it is
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that your data connection is correct, swayback. I want to make sure we're on the same page. Have you connected to WiFi even though the health check is saying you are not connected? What does your signal indicator show at the top of your phone? Do you see 4G or the WiFi symbol? Are you able to access data on your device?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

jav6
Champion - Level 3

How about sharing a screenshot showing the status?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
bearone21
Legend

how do you know, by actually using the phone or just seeing the wi-fi icon??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great call out, bearone21. Your Wi-Fi may be turned on in your device settings, but may not be connected to an actual network. Swayback, please go into Settings>Click on Wi-Fi and confirm if the device is connected to a network name. Also, confirm if you see the Wi-Fi symbol at the top of your screen or do you see 4G LTE. 

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!