Horrible Update - NOTHING works!
kasimccain
Enthusiast - Level 1

Voice mail no longer works, Pandora will only play one song. alarm clock doesn't work, location doesn't work, cannot find network constantly, have to close all apps everytime or they won't work, weather won't work, finds my location in another time zone...WTH??? I have had droids since day one. A few problems here and there but this one is THE ABSOLUTE WORST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never, ever, ever allow an update to my phone again!! My battery is fully charged but only shows 43%, fast charge no longer works...and the list goes on and on...ugh I am so frustrated I feel like not even having a phone anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Horrible Update - NOTHING works!
DoxieDawn
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having a ton of issues as well. I posted and sent a message with all my issues. I said I wanted the update off my phone. Instead of any info or what's going on in just got a message saying the update can't be reversed. So are we supposed to fight 700 plus dollar phones to get them to function now? I've never ever had these types of issues with Verizon. Absolutely floored this is happening right now. When I can't even get the basic functions of phone calls to work properly thats ridiculous. I mean overall it is a phone and should be able to make calls, receive calls. Receive calls on call waiting , etc. I'm not even being able to get that done. Plus wasn't having one issue before this update.

0 Likes