How Do I Reactivate My Voicemail?
DSRTDWELR

All of a sudden callers wishing to leave a message hear, "this user's voicemail box has not yet been activate". HOGWASH!  It's beenn just fine for 5 years.  What's up?  And how do I REACTIVATE MY ANSWER MESSAGE AND VM BOX?  HELP!

How do I reset my VM box?  I am barely digital to begin with.

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Reactivate My Voicemail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's ensure you get your voicemails flowing in again. Are you using basic or visual voicemail? When did this trouble begin? When was the last time you were able to listen to these voicemails?

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kkloes

I have a similar problem.  I don't listen to my voice mails all that often.  The last time was about a month ago.  When I went to use my voicemail today, it's as if I'm a new user.  Have I been hacked?  I don't want to type in a new password and so on if that's what is going on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kkloes, the last thing I want is for you to feel that you've been hacked. Our voicemail system received an update this year and users received text messages letting them know that their voicemail box would be updated. This does not remove any of your stored messages but you will need to set up your options and mailbox settings again. Rest easy that you're safe to proceed.

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes