How about some kind of announcement regarding lollipop??
JohnC118
Enthusiast - Level 3

Every other U.S. carrier is either in the process of rolling it out or have made an announcement. As the largest carrier with the best resources for testing, we should have been the very first to receive it. Especially on your most expensive phone that you released in JANUARY 2015.  The Note Edge seems to be left to the side AGAIN.  I'm already ticked to the max that you included the Note 4 in the Netflix promotion this year and left out the Edge.

Re: How about some kind of announcement regarding lollipop??
Snn5
Legend

You should frequent the forum here more often.  Then you wouldn't want LP till 5.1 came out.

0 Likes
JohnC118
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't need to visit Verizon's goofy forums I'm on Android forums all the time and I know all there is to know regarding the updates. The only people having problems with "LP" are people who have caused those issues themselves 99.9% of the time.  The majority of the people have had no problems whatsoever but don't get on forums and leave positive comments. You see people leaving negative comments about every update, I have never had one issue ever.

Snn5
Legend

While I'm not sure why you came to these forums to begin with if you think they are goofy, I do agree with everything else.

0 Likes
JohnC118
Enthusiast - Level 3

"Verizon's Galaxy S4 Gets Lollipop This Week!"  Gotta love it!  How old is the S4 again?

0 Likes
JohnC118
Enthusiast - Level 3

I came to the forum to inquire to Verizon about exactly what I asked. It wasn't directed to you so why are you even asking why I'm here?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You came to a customer to customer forum, I am a customer, so.....But, I'll step aside and let a Verizon rep come on at some point to answer that question with a link to this page:  Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless  You will also be told that "Software updates are always fun!" and to keep checking that page, follow on twitter, Like the Facebook page and stay tuned to the Verizon News portal for upcoming and exciting news.

justjayhere
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is so very typical of Verizon.. You have some old outdate phones getting the latest update.. But their most expensive Android phone last in line for Lollipop... Thanks Verizon.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Pray tell, which "outdated" devices are you referring to?

0 Likes
justjayhere
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like the 2 year old S4....

Apr 28, 2015, 1:54 PM   by Eric M. Zeman   @phonescooper

Verizon Wireless today said owners of the Samsung Galaxy S4 can expect to see their devices updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop in the next few days.

0 Likes