Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I replace Samsung Note 3 SD Card?
Soleilmf

I hae a samsung note 3...and ive NOW been through 5 couht them 5 SD CARDS! Lost everything! My phone can handle 32 gigs sd...works fine til I RESTART PHONE OR UPDATE UNWILLINGLY! I had 4 PREVIOUS 4gig to 16 gig sd cards,in this phone ive had only since mid June of 2015!, n they alllll got damaged and even reformatting didn't work. Not for this phone...nor FOR my phone or inserted into my [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] computer. You KNOW SD cards are NOT cheap! N I'm on severely fixed income. So having alll that room to free up at least 20 apps that were sd ready, was a waste of money! Id be fine if you supply me with A SAMSUNG BRAND SD CARD! 16gig! What am I supposed to do? Lost my BIRTH VIDEOS! That's worth YOUR replacing a card or two in my opinion, YES?? YES!! [removal of personal information required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] ..or free upgraded PHONE that can handle a larger card...

Labels (1)
0 Likes