How do I Activate Video Calling On My Note Edge?
wesleysannin

how can i activate video call on my note edge?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: video call
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

Wesleysannin, the best thing about having the latest technology is all of the features. We're here to help. To activate the Advanced Calling feature go into Settings> Advanced Calling> Activate Advanced Calling> Read the Terms & Conditions> Activate> and so on. You may have to restart your phone in order for it to work. If you have any issues with it working please reach out to us, as we may have to activate the feature on your account.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the HD Voice feature activated on your line and phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

Wesleysannin, the best thing about having the latest technology is all of the features. We're here to help. To activate the Advanced Calling feature go into Settings> Advanced Calling> Activate Advanced Calling> Read the Terms & Conditions> Activate> and so on. You may have to restart your phone in order for it to work. If you have any issues with it working please reach out to us, as we may have to activate the feature on your account.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes