How do I completely disable my mobile data?
radhames562
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey i have a note 3 from Verizon and after the lollipop update i cant completely disable my mobile data. Everywhere i go on the phone says the data is disable but i stiill getting whatsapp massages and i can browse the web. I did a factory reset to see if it get fix but still the same.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: note 3 with lollipop update i disable the data and it still working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Radhames562-

Let's get your phone back on track.  We rely so much on our devices and we want to make sure phone is not going on vacation.  Have you attempted to put your phone in safe mode http://vz.to/13rN5NK?  Give that a try and keep us posted.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Radhames562-

Let's get your phone back on track.  We rely so much on our devices and we want to make sure phone is not going on vacation.  Have you attempted to put your phone in safe mode http://vz.to/13rN5NK?  Give that a try and keep us posted.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
radhames562
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did and now its working. I start searching for apps that could give problems. It reaukto to be an app called DU speed booster that have and option on accessibility option called Engine +, i dissbeled that option and now i can disable my mobile data. Thanks Verizon!

0 Likes