How do I fix the clock on my device?
VANHAMMER

We all know about the marshmellow update messin up the night clock on the samsung galaxy note edge... can someone at verizon please let us know if this is being worked on? And a rough idea when can we expect a patch to fix it?

I dont want to change phone or carrier if a fix is in the works, but i also am tired of it not working right so if its not getting fixed then i want to do something different.

The frustration is in the not knowing whats going on and i havent seen anything from verizon saying that its being worked on.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Marshmellow messing up night clock on note edge.
Airek
Enthusiast - Level 2

An update was pushed out to my phone yesterday and it fixed the night clock issue. I had to turn off the current alarm and turn it back on for it to work though. Glad to have this feature back!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure our customers service is always working, Vanhammer. I use my alarm daily for various needs so I can see how important it is for you. Please share your current issues regarding the alarm to better assist. What issues are you having currently?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VANHAMMER

The issue i am having is the same as in the other posts on here about the night clock not working if other alarms are set. I will include a link to one of the other posts if i can in a moment. It is an issue that none of the "clear cache" or "resets" fixes. So i have 2 very specific questions....

1. Is Verizon working on sending out a patch to fix this problem? (Thats a "yes" or "no" question by the way)

2. If the answer to question 1 above is "yes" then roughly when can we expect to receive the patch?

The link to the other post is here (if the link dont work then just search the verizon forums for it) community.verizonwireless.com

0 Likes
Airek
Enthusiast - Level 2

An update was pushed out to my phone yesterday and it fixed the night clock issue. I had to turn off the current alarm and turn it back on for it to work though. Glad to have this feature back!

0 Likes