How do I get my bluetooth to link with my car?
JoeMadre
Enthusiast - Level 1

I updated my phone to the new update today (12/1/2015). My model number is SM-N915V. My software was updated to "N915VVRU2BOJ7". This update disable the ability for my phone to connect to my Nissan Altima Bluetooth. Worked in the morning...updated...would not work after this. Won't even see my Nissan Bluetooth device. Was connected without any problem before. I rely on this to be in compliance with local laws regarding hands-free driving. If anyone has issues with Nissans or Infinities and has any luck resolving this with Verizon or Samsung, please advise. Samsung lets me get to Tech support, then puts me in menus, and hangs up on me.... ridiculous...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nov/Dec Galaxy Note Edge update disabled Bluetooth in my Nissan car
JoeMadre
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for getting back to me, I now have the Bluetooth working, I erased all devices cleared the cache reinstalled everything seems to be working fine

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tazzdevil

It disabled my blutooth after update also but I just turned it back on and seems to be fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoeMadre As a consumer I do know how important it is to have wireless in the car. We definitely don’t want you talking and driving without Bluetooth. While we provide Cellular and Data service we are definitely going to try and help you get this working. I have a few before we get started. Does the Bluetooth work fine at all other times? After the software update did you add any new apps? Have you removed the Bluetooth and added it back? What is the name of the Bluetooth device? Also, I do now see your model SM-N915V in our line-up.  Please verify the model #.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JoeMadre
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for getting back to me, I now have the Bluetooth working, I erased all devices cleared the cache reinstalled everything seems to be working fine

0 Likes