How do I get the return box after exchanging the phone out in store?
zfield12
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I got the note 7 a week ago and the other day after they recalled it I went into the store and got an edge7 and rep said verizon will send me a box to send the note 7 back to them, still waiting for a box is that correct or what else am i supposed to do?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get the return box after exchanging the phone out in store?
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

I apologize for any confusion, CARDEL80. I understand the importance of returning those devices, and recovery boxes will be sent systematically. Please confirm on number 2 at this link: Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're making sure all of our valued customers are taken care of properly regarding their Note 7 returns. The return box will be sent to the address listed on your original Note 7 order. All of these return boxes will be sent out accordingly. We thank you for your patience.

0 Likes
CARDEL80
Enthusiast - Level 2

What exactly does that mean?  When should we expect to receive the Note 7 return boxes? 

Verizon is really handling this poorly. 

ROYEVE47
Enthusiast - Level 3

I seriously doubt Verizon or Samsung has enough boxes for all the note7s yet so who knows how long it will take to get one.

The reps here keep saying you can return it to the store but none here will take ut!

CARDEL80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, that was our experience as well.  So frustrating.

0 Likes
brigetterad
Contributor - Level 1

Do we need to request these boxes or are you sending them out to everyone who has the Note 7? 

0 Likes
zfield12
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with all that.  I went into the store did the exchange and I should have received a box right then and there to send it back or Verizon should have taken the phone.  After all they are all about customer service right, is that ironic that my rep was told by higher ups that a box will be coming to me at my house to send it back. If you cared about customers and know how these blow up easily you would think you would want to protect your customers lol...but I also think its funny that Samsung wastes no time if you get the phone from them directly you've got a box within 48 hours to send the phone back to them. Its frustrating because its been over a week and I have a phone that at any second can blow up and set a fire and all you get with Verizon is a run around and they are the ones in the first place forcing people to exchange.  Anyways hope with this form they will start paying attention and get us our boxes because if your customers start catching fire cause of their phones, you won't have money lol Smiley Happy  The local reps can only do what they are told to do, and their hands are tied this is a higher up issue that needs to be addressed.

AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

I apologize for any confusion, CARDEL80. I understand the importance of returning those devices, and recovery boxes will be sent systematically. Please confirm on number 2 at this link: Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless

AntonioC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
anthonyc_vzw
Verizon Employee

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience, ROYEVE47. I know I would be upset too if I was advised to return the phone at the store and they wouldn’t take it. I want to help as much as I can so you know how to proceed. We are using the shipping address associated with your original Note 7 order to send the return boxes. You will receive a text message confirming the box being shipped. If you processed an upgrade to a new phone from the defective Note 7 the turn around time is within 1-2 weeks to receive the shipping box. At this time I don’t have an ETA on when boxes will be automatically sent out for our customers wishing to do just the return with no exchange.  I hope this helps clear up any concerns. Click here for more details: http://vz.to/2dW3lPI .

AnthonyC_vzw

0 Likes
ELLISRICH72
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told that these boxes are special bomb boxes that are not being sent from verizon but actually from Samsung cause none of the parcel services will take them with out them...my visit to a Verizon store the other day I was told that they will not take my note 7 back in the store because they still have note 7s to send back from the first recall and the reason why is because they haven't received any of these special bomb boxes yet ....but wanted to do my upgrade to another device I mean my downgrade sorry       !!!

and keep my note 7 and once it's returned to Samsung I'll receive my money back on my account noooooooo Verizon hell no !!! I want you to take the cost of this device (note7) add it to my upgrade (Lg v20) and take this device (note 7) back ....