Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I insert a WAIT or a PAUSE function?
PaulandKat

I'd like to program a LOCAL ACCESS NUMBER, then insert a WAIT or a PAUSE function, followed by a constant string of numbers [international code, country code and the destination phone number]. Dialing the local, US  access number is not an issue, but I can't find any info in the manual on how to insert a WAIT or PAUSE or how to insert the remaining string of international codes and destination phone number. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I insert a WAIT or a PAUSE function, followed by a constant string of numbers [international code, country code and the destination phone number].
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
Re: How do I insert a WAIT or a PAUSE function, followed by a constant string of numbers [international code, country code and the destination phone number].
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
PaulandKat

Thank-you so much!

Paul

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 10:46 AM, rcschnoor <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
PaulandKat

All set!  Thanks to RCS for the answer!

0 Likes