How do I send a group text on my Note 4?
tee911

how do I send a group text from my galaxy note 4

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: group texting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
tee911,

Group messaging is a great way for you to send your message out to a large group. You would hit Compose in the upper right corner when you are ready to start your message. It will ask you to Enter Receipients. From here you can chose the people you want to send your message to. You will then enter your message and send away.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: group texting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
tee911,

Group messaging is a great way for you to send your message out to a large group. You would hit Compose in the upper right corner when you are ready to start your message. It will ask you to Enter Receipients. From here you can chose the people you want to send your message to. You will then enter your message and send away.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes