How do I sync my device with the cloud?
actusreus

So my samsung note 4 just reset, I assume because of the glitch they just found in android, and I'm not clear on how to get my stuff synced.

Specifically, I have 25 gigs of stuff on my verizon cloud.  How can i get my other apps to see that stuff.  There are 800 songs I want to play with google music play.  How do i make that happen?  Right now it can't see them.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Syncing the cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

actusreus,

Sorry to learn your phone reset but glad to learn your information was backed up to the Cloud. I can certainly assist with getting your device to recognize your content. You can restore the backed up cloud content to your device by opening up the cloud application and clicking on the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner and choosing Tools>Content Restore. Your device will then scan for all backed up content and once completed you can then select Restore to have it download back to the phone itself. If you do not wish to have all the content stored on the device memory, you can click on the 3 lines and then select Music only. Then, long press the first Artist or Album you wish to restore, then short press any additional ones you also want restored. When done, click on the 3 lines in the upper right hand corner and choose Download.

Hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Syncing the cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

actusreus,

Sorry to learn your phone reset but glad to learn your information was backed up to the Cloud. I can certainly assist with getting your device to recognize your content. You can restore the backed up cloud content to your device by opening up the cloud application and clicking on the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner and choosing Tools>Content Restore. Your device will then scan for all backed up content and once completed you can then select Restore to have it download back to the phone itself. If you do not wish to have all the content stored on the device memory, you can click on the 3 lines and then select Music only. Then, long press the first Artist or Album you wish to restore, then short press any additional ones you also want restored. When done, click on the 3 lines in the upper right hand corner and choose Download.

Hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes