How do I use advanced calling and who can I call?
xoxoev

I have the advanced calling on my galaxy note 4 but am not sure on how to use it or who I can call I watched video's that show me but it doesn't work please help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i have the advanced calling on my glaxay note 4 but am not sure on how to use and who i can call please help!?
Snn5
Legend

This is also known as VoLTE or Voice over LTE.  Like Vonage, but for cell phones.  Advanced calling is turned on or off in your phones settings, usually near Call/Phone option.  It allows an HD quality call between you and another Verizon customer who is using an AC-enabled phone.  It also allows you to talk and surf simultaneously and conduct video calls.  This AC requires Mobile Data to be on when out and about but can still be used on WiFi.The min do not count toward your data, however the video counts toward your data.

Some customers report poor call quality or dropped and missed calls when using this newer feature.  Disabling AC usually helps quell those issues.Samsung-Galaxy-note-4-Verizon-Lollipop.png

View solution in original post

Re: i have the advanced calling on my glaxay note 4 but am not sure on how to use and who i can call please help!?
Snn5
Legend

This is also known as VoLTE or Voice over LTE.  Like Vonage, but for cell phones.  Advanced calling is turned on or off in your phones settings, usually near Call/Phone option.  It allows an HD quality call between you and another Verizon customer who is using an AC-enabled phone.  It also allows you to talk and surf simultaneously and conduct video calls.  This AC requires Mobile Data to be on when out and about but can still be used on WiFi.The min do not count toward your data, however the video counts toward your data.

Some customers report poor call quality or dropped and missed calls when using this newer feature.  Disabling AC usually helps quell those issues.Samsung-Galaxy-note-4-Verizon-Lollipop.png