How do I use integrated printing?
KARDEA47

I just received update 9 and I see printing support is included. How do I use it to connect to my printer? Printer is Wi-Fi capable and I think Bluetooth also .

0 Likes
Re: How do I use integrated printing?
bearone21
Legend

i had to download  the samsung print app when i added the samsung wi-fi printer!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KARDEA47, being able to print from your phone can be so convenient. We are more than happy to assist in addressing your printing concerns. Bearone21 is correct. Depending on the make and model printer you have, you may have to download a specific app compatible to your printer to print items from your phone to your printer. I personally have an HP printer and had to download an HP printing app to print items from my Samsung S8+. What make and model printer do you have?

Thank You,

Michelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also use the Google cloud print option too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes