How do I use sync on car without manually turning on the pair feature?
GHubb63

Since the recent software update, I have to manually go to "settings"    then "bluetooth" and click the "sync" feature (it already shows paired) in order to connect with my car.    I have tried "unpairing" the device and re-pairing it, but it still does not connect automatically when I start my car as it always did in the past.   I also chose to make this device my primary phone when repairing but nothing seems to work other than manually connecting each time I am in the car.

0 Likes
Re: How do I use sync on car without manually turning on the pair feature?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GHubb63 lets make sure you can connect with ease! Fill us in on the details and we'll get right to work to see what options are available. What make/model car do you have? Do you experience the same issue with other bluetooth devices?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How do I use sync on car without manually turning on the pair feature?
acgott
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same issue you are having since the 4.3 update and was on another thread for issues with the bluetooth since the update.  What I had to to get it to work is boot into the recovery menu and delete the cache partition.  This is completely and utterly unreasonable for an end user to experience these issues from an update that is supposed to be stable.  Once again it proves why I should really leave Verizon after being here for 5+ years.

On another note, the music playback through the default music player since the update now has stuttering/skipping issues.  Songs will be playing fine and the just start having skips through the songs.  These issues that cropped up SINCE the update are utterly garbage.  Goes to show how bad the QA is for Verizon when stuff like this gets through.

0 Likes