How do i block text messages from a number?
LSUNDAE2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have blocked a number from calling me but text messages are still coming through. I would prefer to block the messages over getting a restraining order.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i block text messages from a number? I have blocked phone calls but messages are still getting through.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@LSUNDAE2

I understand the need to stop unwanted calls and texts. We have some great tools that will allow you to block unwanted calls and text messages. Here’s a link to our block services: http://vz.to/2brvzOX.

Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: How do i block text messages from a number? I have blocked phone calls but messages are still getting through.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@LSUNDAE2

I understand the need to stop unwanted calls and texts. We have some great tools that will allow you to block unwanted calls and text messages. Here’s a link to our block services: http://vz.to/2brvzOX.

Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: How do i block text messages from a number? I have blocked phone calls but messages are still
0906MB
Enthusiast - Level 1

This service only blocks for 90 days...it should be permanent with the option to remove the block at any time...spam texts have become a real problem and Verizon needs to respond accordingly.

Re: How do i block text messages from a number?
bearone21
Legend

fwiw: a blocked number can still leave a voice mail.

0 Likes