How do i stopBattery drain after marshmellow update?
WENHEA48

I jusr recently updated to marshmellow.  I had significant issues with the fingerprint scanner not coming up. I cleared the cache memory and the issue is sporatic but i am dealing with it. The problem i havent over come yet is tge new battery life. Its now less than 2 hours whether i use the phone or not. Thank you samsung, is this how you drive people to change phones?  How do i rectify your software updates and make my phone useable again. No factory reset.

0 Likes
Re: How do i stopBattery drain after marshmellow update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your phone last all day is imperative, WENHEA48. I definitely want to help you improve your battery life. When did you do your upgrade to Marshmallow? The reason I ask is that it can take several days for the new, operating system to stabilize.

What are your most used apps when you go into Settings – Battery? The more information we have the quicker we can help you get the most out of your device.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes