How do recover my calendar after factory reset
jmommamo

Reset my note 3 to try to help my phone's reception at advice of Verizon rep.  All contacts, etc. recovered EXCEPT my calendar.  Please help me recover my calendar... I had backed up the phone before reset.

0 Likes
Re: How do recover my calendar after factory reset
Eric_Potter
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you know if you were storing your calendar's contents to the device or your Google account?

0 Likes
jmommamo

Don't know..sorry

0 Likes
Eric_Potter
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, if you were storing to your Google account, it should auto-populate when you sign back in.  So, my guess is you were storing to your device.  I don't think the backup utilities (neither Backup Assistant nor Verizon Cloud) do the calendar. You could try a data recovery program or app.

0 Likes
jmommamo

Ok. So is the calendar that is preset on the note 3 not a Google calendar? Or is there a way to have it store to Google calendar or how do I save to Google not device...

0 Likes
Eric_Potter
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ensure you have signed in to your Google account.  In the calendar app, go to the context menu > Calendars and ensure that it lists your Google calendar, if not, I think you can add it by touching "Add account" at the top.  When you add an event to the calendar, ensure that it is being added to you Google calendar and not "My Calendar", which is stored on the device.

0 Likes