How do we merge our account and add a new line when we upgrade to the new Verizon plan?
Seli7597

My sister and I both have a Note 3 and our contract (The Verizon More Everything plan) ends Aug 25th 2016, but we have separate account, she's in charge of her account financially, and I am mine. We both want the Note 7 whenever it comes out, and we want to get the new Verizon 2GB plan where we pay the phone monthly instead of the discounted two-year or the retail price. This time, we want to merge our line so we share the data and the price. I will be financially in charge of everything, so I will be the accounts owner. Additionally, my aunt wants to buy a phone and joins our plan as well. The question is how do I upgrade me and my sister's phone to Note 7, transfer her service to my account, and buy a new phone for my aunt and add it to my plan?

Thanks!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do we merge our account and add a new line when we upgrade to the new Verizon plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seli7597,

There is so much excitement about the new Note 7. Let's get your questions answered. You have a few options. The device is currently on pre-order. You can go ahead and pre-order a device for your line and for your Aunt. As far as your sister’s line, you can complete a Transfer of Service. This will move her line to your account. You can do this and then pre-order the phone or you can pre-order the phone, wait till received and activated and then move the line to your account. Which option would you prefer?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do we merge our account and add a new line when we upgrade to the new Verizon plan?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Didn't I respond to this discussion already?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seli7597,

There is so much excitement about the new Note 7. Let's get your questions answered. You have a few options. The device is currently on pre-order. You can go ahead and pre-order a device for your line and for your Aunt. As far as your sister’s line, you can complete a Transfer of Service. This will move her line to your account. You can do this and then pre-order the phone or you can pre-order the phone, wait till received and activated and then move the line to your account. Which option would you prefer?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes