Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How does one go about getting the Kit Kat upgrade?
Ducker

I've searched the Verizon site ad I can't find how to download it.  Must one be selected?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How does one go about getting the Kit Kat upgrade?
clydefrog4963

Verizon has started pushing the 4.4.4 KitKat update on the Note 3, I got mine today. It poppped up when connected to my computer on Kies but you can do it on your phone by going to settings, all the way to "about phone" at the bottom, then click on "software update." Its best to do this while connected to wifi, and make sure your phone is at least half charged.

0 Likes
Re: How does one go about getting the Kit Kat upgrade?
Ducker

Thanks for your reply.  I went to Settings and About Phone, however, there was a "System updates"  that showed a history and a "Check for new software update" key.  I tried that and it returned with Your phone is up to date.  I guess I'll have to wait for Verizon to send me an update.

To: John Manning <jmanning843@yahoo.com>

Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2014 5:20 PM

Subject: - How does one go about getting the Kit Kat upgrade?

#yiv6222900142 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

How does one go about getting the Kit Kat upgrade?

created by clydefrog4963 in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - View the full discussionVerizon has started pushing the 4.4.4 KitKat update on the Note 3, I got mine today. It poppped up when connected to my computer on Kies but you can do it on your phone by going to settings, all the way to "about phone" at the bottom, then click on "software update." Its best to do this while connected to wifi, and make sure your phone is at least half charged. Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes