Re: How long can I wait to return note 7?
rcschnoor
Legend

prplrush wrote:

Believe me, those that want the pixel, are in the preorders......those that aren't happy with the pixels specs, are aiming for the LG v20.

Not sure what this is supposed to mean. I WANT the Pixel but I wouldn't even consider pre-ordering it. I like to see what I am purchasing before making that purchase. A photo and a list of specs does not do the job. There are PLENTY of people who do not pre-order phones. Waiting 2 weeks until it is actually released before ordering a phone is not that much of a hardship. I would NEVER consider a pre-order even for a phone I WANT.

ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

MiiHere, thank you and the rest of the community for your much appreciated assistance.  I just wanted to jump in and provide some additional information regarding the recall.  Because of the serious safety concerns, we are asking all customers to turn off the Note 7 phone models ASAP.  We have not announced a deadline for the current return period, at this point the sooner the better.  Follow the link for complete details regarding the recall: Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ChrisDG74
Enthusiast - Level 3

Of course, here comes another xxx_vzw with a copy and paste response. If you're not going to be of any help, and not actually answer the questions we are asking, just go away!

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Perhaps it wasn't in this thread, but this has been answered.

There isn't a set time frame at the moment, but for safety reasons the sooner the better.

Verizon is not going to condone or instruct you to keep a safety hazard of a phone. They want you to return it asap.

0 Likes
GRETHO12
Enthusiast - Level 3

VERY WELL SAID prplrush!!! My exact feelings. Get the LG V20 preorderable and quit send links to old phones we could have chosen before the Note 7

gatorsrise7
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just saw that ATT still has the s7 edge with the annual upgrade feature if you do their next program. The same price you would be paying Verizon for the next 2 years if you go that route, except you can upgrade earlier. Come on Verizon you got to do better.

jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

I can appreciate wanting to be sure you get the best option for your next device, gatorsrise7. There’s always the option with the device payment program to pay off the device 100% to make the phone your device to do what you wish (keep or trade or sell). https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs With this in mind, you can then participate in any of the promotional trade in offers through www.vzw.com/tradein and trade your device towards the purchase of your next phone to help lower the cost of the next device you select. Promotional offers do change on a regular basis as well, so keep your eyes on https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/upgrade-program-legal/?lid=sayt&sayt=Annual for any change to the annual upgrade program as well.

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes