How to suspend the installation after downloading packages via ota for lollipop 5.0.1. on my Note 4. always asks me to install it on notification bar. thank you :)
nick011

How to suspend the installation after downloading packages via ota for lollipop 5.0.1. on my Note 4. always asks me to install it on notification bar. thank you Smiley Happy

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to suspend the installation after downloading packages via ota for lollipop 5.0.1. on my Note 4. always asks me to install it on notification bar. thank you :)
Snn5
Legend

Keep pressing the defer or back button.  It will install automatically at some point.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to suspend the installation after downloading packages via ota for lollipop 5.0.1. on my Note 4. always asks me to install it on notification bar. thank you :)
Snn5
Legend

Keep pressing the defer or back button.  It will install automatically at some point.

0 Likes
nick011

Will factory reset help?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you factory reset, it wont make the update go away, but you should back up and reset before you install the update.

0 Likes