I absolutely hate the galaxy note 3!! I want to switch over back to iphone. There are so many issues with this phone!! There has got to be a way I can do this without spending crap ton of money. Its just ridiculous. I am livid
Ambersikes17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Overheating

Battery sucks

Apps suck

Phone freezes

Phone cuts off

Wall charger doesnt work

Not good signal

^^ These are all the issues that I deal with this phone!! I HAVE HAD FOUR OF THE SAME PHONES. RIDICULOUS. They all suck the same!! I want to go back to iphone ASAP. But between the early termination fee and full retail price it is NOT WORTH IT. I am about to just terminate my service altogether. I am sick of being stuck and stressed out over a mobile device!

0 Likes
Re: I absolutely hate the galaxy note 3!! I want to switch over back to iphone. There are so many issues with this phone!! There has got to be a way I can do this without spending crap ton of money. Its just ridiculous. I am livid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ambersikes17, we don't want you to cancel your service. Let's get your phone working properly. Are you using the original charger that came with the phone? If so, does it the phone respond to the charger if it is positioned in a different manner?

Have you noticed if the freezing occurs with certain actions like messaging or using an application? Are these issues that you have had with all of the devices or just your current phone? Have you tried using your phone in Safe Mode? http://vz.to/1d0SZSq

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Re: I absolutely hate the galaxy note 3!! I want to switch over back to iphone. There are so many issues with this phone!! There has got to be a way I can do this without spending crap ton of money. Its just ridiculous. I am livid
Ambersikes17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I no longer want this android phone!! It is terrible. I don't care to fix it. I had it four times! I am over it. I am planning to switching back over to the iPhone 6!

0 Likes